The goal of the program is to teach patients the skills to develop a healthy lifestyle and to coach them while they practice these skills. There are two phases: Foundation and Stride. HNT can help you tailor the program to fit your specific needs.
We focus on 4 different skill-sets:
- Physical Activity
Accountability is at the core of the patient-coach relationship. Patients are expected to attend weekly classes, keep records and check in with the coach between classes.
If you don’t come, the coach will find you.
- 24 weeks of 90 minute classes
- Same coach, same group, same time each week
- Complete curriculum
- Medically supervised treatment
- Rapid weight loss using Health One meal replacements, fruits and vegetables
- Structured transition module gradually steps each patient up to maintenance calories
- Shorter, more interactive classes
- Seasonal 12-week modules give a natural rhythm
- Coaching patients toward proficiency in self-chosen behaviors
- Focus on Active Learning
- Foster skill-set for a Mediterranean-style diet.