We help you treat patients 12 and over with up-to-date curriculum targeted for different populations.
Adult Weight Management
The goal of the program is to teach patients the skills to develop a healthy lifestyle and to coach them while they practice these skills. It is offered for people with a BMI of 30+. There are two phases: Foundation and Stride. HNT can help you tailor the program to fit your specific needs.
We focus on 4 different skill-sets:
- Physical Activity
Accountability is at the core of the patient-coach relationship. Patients are expected to attend weekly classes, keep records and check in with the coach between classes.
- 24 weeks of 90 minute classes
- Same coach, same group, same time each week
- Complete curriculum
- Medically supervised treatment
- Rapid weight loss using Health One meal replacements, fruits and vegetables
- Structured transition module gradually steps each patient up to maintenance calories
- Shorter, more interactive classes
- Seasonal 12-week modules give a natural rhythm
- Coaching patients toward proficiency in self-chosen behaviors
- Focus on Active Learning
- Foster skill-set for a Mediterranean-style diet.
Launch: Pre-procedure Weight Loss
The goal of this program is rapid weight loss prior to a medical procedure.
- 12 weeks of 60 minute classes
- Rolling admissions (start immediately and stay 12 weeks)
- Rapid weight loss (2-5lbs/week) with Health One Meal Replacements
- Condensed lifestyle change curriculum and coaching
Momentum: Adolescent Weight Loss Program
The goal of this program is to intervene with adolescents with a BMI of 35+. Parents are included in some weeks.
- For ages 12-17
- 12 weeks plus maintenance
- Addresses screen time and physical activity
- Incentives for participation