1. Combine the packets of Health One with ¼ cup of water and ¼ tsp sumac, salt and pepper. Using parchment paper sprayed with olive oil cooking spray, pat out mixture to a thin pita-like thickness.
2. Using a grill or non-stick pan, toast the pita bread in your toaster oven until it is crisp but not browned. Spray a fry pan with a small amount of olive oil cooking spray. Break the pita bread into pieces, and “fry” them, turning them over once browned. Remove the pita chips from the heat and place on paper towels.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions with the sliced radish and parsley.
4. To make the lime vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil and spices in a small bowl.
5. Dress the salad with the vinaigrette and toss lightly. Finally, add the pita chips, and more sumac if you like, and toss one more time. Transfer to small serving bowls or plates. Enjoy!
Calories: MR = 160, Extras = 45, Total = 205 cals per MR Serving